It can be a tankless job but we're happy to do it!
Call us at 630-313-9109 for a quote or to book an appointment!
Hot Water Heaters
Bulldog Plumbing will keep your hot water flowing! Whether you’re looking for water heater repair, replacement, or maintenance, tankless water heater installation, or anything in between, we are your water heater experts.
A hot water heater is one of the most essential appliances in your home. Not only does it keep your showers hot and your sink water warm, but it provides hot water for essential activities like cooking, laundry, and general cleaning. Every time you turn on the hot water tap to wash your hands or clean a dish, your water heater is working hard to ensure your water is at the proper temperature to kill germs and protect your health.
At Bulldog Plumbing, our family-owned and operated team is trained to handle anything your water heater needs to keep performing. Whether that means a quick water heater repair, keeping your unit maintained, or helping you upgrade to a newer model, we’ll do everything we can to ensure that your family always has access to a reliable supply of hot water.
Hot Water Heater Repairs and Services in the Fox River Valley
Bulldog Plumbing offers a wide range of Fox Valley water heater repairs and installation services to meet every need:
- Tank water heaters: We can install, maintain, and repair your tank water heaters. We work with all of the leading brands, so we’re prepared to set you up with the highest quality of solutions.
- Tankless water heaters: We offer repair, maintenance, and installation service for tankless water heaters. Tankless water heaters are rising in popularity, as they are the greenest solution for hot water in your home.
- Pressure regulators: A pressure regulator will ensure the safety of your water-using appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, and water heaters. We offer repairs and installations for these essential units.
- Recirculation systems: A recirculation system gives you instant hot water, reducing water waste while waiting for hot water from the tap.
- Water shut-off valves: A water shut-off valve can help in the event of a leak or an issue with any of your plumbing appliances.
- Whole-house water filtration systems: Tap water that is clean, good-tasting, and doesn’t leave any hard residue is possible with a whole-house water filtration system. Bulldog Plumbing can install your perfect whole-house water filtration system.
If water runs through it, Bulldog Plumbing will do it!
Contact us about your plumbing issues and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you ASAP!